Head of Sales (f/m/x)
- You are the driving force behind bringing our business model "Hydrogen Mobility as Service" to our potential customers.
- You take over the existing sales funnel with a focus on closing the contracts.
- You define the organization of the sales department to fulfill the company’s objectives at short and medium term.
- You manage the interaction with relevant partners, in coordination with internal team members.
- You are responsible for the research and analysis of market trends and results.
- You provide forecast sales and create sales performance goals.
- You represent KEYOU in marketing events like fairs and exhibitions.
- You report directly to the Chief Sales Officer (in English).
- You have a university degree in economics, business administration, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in sales, preferably in the Truck Industry or Logistic Companies with a proven track record in sales.
- You are willing to travel nationally and internationally.
- You already have some experience in leading a team.
- You have good moderation and presentation skills as well as strong problem-solving abilities.
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills - other foreign languages are an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A highly motivated team full of drive and conviction to do the right thing for a better and cleaner world of tomorrow.
- Direct communication and goal-oriented work in a young and modern company in the heart of Munich - super central, directly at the Hackerbrücke.
- A familiar, open-minded and international working environment.
- Remuneration in line with the market, including a shareholding programme.
- Attractive employer benefits such as a company supplementary health insurance, the GuudCard as a sustainable shopping card, flexible working hours, homeofffice, mobile phone with private use (if desired), great employee discounts, cool employee events, JobRad, fresh fruit and most importantly - lots of fun at work! :)
KEYOU is a successful high-tech company from the Clean Mobility sector that develops innovative hydrogen technologies, specific H2 components and combustion processes for engine and vehicle manufacturers, with the help of which conventional engines can be transformed cost-efficiently into emission-free hydrogen engines - without major modifications to the basic engine.The new "green" combustion engine with KEYOU-inside technology means zero emissions, efficiency and economy at the same time - without compromising on performance, capacity or range. Vehicles with corresponding engines are considered zero emission vehicles according to the current EU standard. The technology is engine- and manufacturer-independent, scalable and can be used both onroad and offroad. Currently, the focus is on commercial vehicle engines. "Sustainable Zero Emission" thus becomes reality with KEYOU.