HR Payroll Specialist (m/f/x) - part-time
- You are responsible for the preparatory payroll accounting for our employees and the associated correspondence with all institutions in the context of wages and salaries.
- You support us in the introduction of a payroll accounting system.
- You are responsible for maintaining our personnel software systems with regard to all relevant wage and salary data.
- You are the contact person for our employees for all questions regarding wages and salaries.
- You look after our company pension scheme contracts and our KEYOU benefits.
- In addition, you support your HR colleagues with administrative tasks.
- You have completed commercial vocational training or can provide evidence of a comparable qualification.
- You have already gained relevant professional experience appropriate to this position.
- You are familiar with current tax and social security law and are constantly learning more about it.
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a team as well as an independent and structured way of working with a pronounced degree of personal responsibility characterise you.
- You have a high degree of responsibility and a pronounced hands-on mentality.
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good command of written and spoken English.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A highly motivated team full of drive and conviction to do the right thing for a better and cleaner world of tomorrow.
- Direct communication and goal-oriented work in a young and modern company in the heart of Munich - super central, directly at the Hackerbrücke.
- A familiar, open-minded and international working environment.
- Remuneration in line with the market, including a shareholding programme.
- Attractive employer benefits such as supplementary company health insurance, the GuudCard as a sustainable shopping card, flexible working hours, remote working, a mobile phone with private use (if desired), great employee discounts, cool employee events, JobRad, fresh fruit and most importantly - lots of fun at work! :)
KEYOU is a successful high-tech company from the Clean Mobility sector that develops innovative hydrogen technologies, specific H2 components and combustion processes for engine and vehicle manufacturers, with the help of which conventional engines can be transformed cost-efficiently into emission-free hydrogen engines - without major modifications to the basic engine.The new "green" combustion engine with KEYOU-inside technology means zero emissions, efficiency and economy at the same time - without compromising on performance, capacity or range. Vehicles with corresponding engines are considered zero emission vehicles according to the current EU standard. The technology is engine- and manufacturer-independent, scalable and can be used both onroad and offroad. Currently, the focus is on commercial vehicle engines. "Sustainable Zero Emission" thus becomes reality with KEYOU.