Sales Manager Truck (f/m/x)
- You will be responsible for initiating contact with potential customers, including fleet operators, logistics companies, truck/bus owners and other end users.
- You conclude contracts with customers in the assigned region based on KEYOU's value proposition of hydrogen mobility as a service.
- You manage the interaction with relevant partners such as fleet service providers and hydrogen infrastructure partners.
- You take care of the marketing for KEYOU in the assigned market region.
- You develop the local business and identify new business opportunities for KEYOU.
- You coordinate all necessary project activities involving all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- You report directly to the Head of Market Development & Sales.
- You have a university degree in economics, business administration, industrial engineering or comparable.
- You have at least three years of experience in sales or business development in the automotive industry in the areas mentioned above.
- Building and maintaining sustainable relationships with key stakeholders is one of your core competencies.
- You are willing to travel nationally and internationally.
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills - other foreign languages are an advantage.
- You have good moderation and presentation skills as well as strong problem-solving abilities.
- Commitment, a healthy handling of stressful situations and deadline pressure as well as an independent, self-reliant and solution-oriented way of working are a matter of course for you.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A highly motivated team full of drive and conviction to do the right thing for a better and cleaner world of tomorrow.
- Direct communication and goal-oriented work in a young and modern company.
- A familiar, open-minded and international working environment.
- Remuneration in line with the market, including a shareholding program.
- Attractive employer benefits such as supplementary company health insurance, a shopping card, fresh fruit and much more.
Who is KEYOU?
KEYOU is a successful high-tech company from the Clean Mobility sector that develops innovative hydrogen technologies, specific H2 components and combustion processes for engine and vehicle manufacturers, with the help of which conventional engines can be transformed cost-efficiently into emission-free hydrogen engines - without major modifications to the basic engine.The new "green" combustion engine with KEYOU-inside technology means zero emissions, efficiency and economy at the same time - without compromising on performance, capacity or range. Vehicles with corresponding engines are considered zero emission vehicles according to the current EU standard. The technology is engine- and manufacturer-independent, scalable and can be used both onroad and offroad. Currently, the focus is on commercial vehicle engines. "Sustainable Zero Emission" thus becomes reality with KEYOU.