Working Student Business Development, Sales & Product Management (f/m/x)
- You deal with market analysis (business intelligence), e.g. in the field of Zero Emission commercial vehicles.
- You work on the creation and optimization of templates.
- You are responsible for our database analysis and the creation of reports and presentations.
- You will be responsible for general administrative and organizational topics for our team.
- You support us in planning and preparing customer events and meetings.
- You are studying engineering with a focus on mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or economics.
- You are thorough, goal-oriented and you support us with your forward planning style of working.
- You have a high level of flexibility, hands-on mentality, commitment and reliability.
- You are confident in the use of common MS Office programs.
- You are business fluent in German and you have a good command of English.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A highly motivated team full of drive and conviction to do the right thing for a better and cleaner world of tomorrow.
- Direct communication and goal-oriented work in a young and modern company in the heart of Munich.
- A familiar, open-minded and international working environment.
- Attractive employer benefits such as supplementary company health insurance, a shopping card, fresh fruit and much more. :)
KEYOU is a successful high-tech company from the Clean Mobility sector that develops innovative hydrogen technologies, specific H2 components and combustion processes for engine and vehicle manufacturers, with the help of which conventional engines can be transformed cost-efficiently into emission-free hydrogen engines - without major modifications to the basic engine.The new "green" combustion engine with KEYOU-inside technology means zero emissions, efficiency and economy at the same time - without compromising on performance, capacity or range. Vehicles with corresponding engines are considered zero emission vehicles according to the current EU standard. The technology is engine- and manufacturer-independent, scalable and can be used both onroad and offroad. Currently, the focus is on commercial vehicle engines. "Sustainable Zero Emission" thus becomes reality with KEYOU.