Electrical technician (f/m/x)
- You create and support production documents for cable harnesses and other electrical / mechatronic subsystems.
- You accompany and supervise the cooperation with our suppliers.
- You independently manufacture, repair and modify cable harnesses and other electrical assemblies.
- You are responsible for and supervise the logistics with regard to the necessary components for the cable harness production (internal/external).
- You take care of the assembly and commissioning of mechatronic measurement set-ups according to circuit and construction plans.
- In cooperation with the mechatronics team, you support the planning of component tests in the electronic and mechatronic environment on the engine test bench, vehicle and laboratory, carry them out and record the measurement data for the preparation of the test reports.
- You assist in the assembly and commissioning of wiring harnesses on engine test benches and vehicles.
- You participate in project rounds for the development and qualification of ECU hardware and mechatronic components for hydrogen combustion engines.
- Last but not least, you support and drive forward the processing of EMC and CAN topics.
- You have successfully completed your industrial-technical training in the field of electrical engineering (for devices and systems), training as an automotive electrician or a comparable qualification.
- Ideally, you have further training as a technician and initial work experience in one of the above-mentioned areas.
- Optimally, you have experience in the field of vehicle wiring harnesses and knowledge of EMC / CAN.
- You are familiar with the use of MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- You have quality awareness and the ability to perform precise, reliable and structured work.
- You have a hands-on mentality, the ability to work in a team and enjoy working with other departments.
- You are willing to travel from time to time and have a class B driving licence.
- Good written and spoken German and English round off your profile.
What we offer you
- A highly motivated team full of drive and conviction to do the right thing for a better and cleaner world of tomorrow.
- Direct communication and goal-oriented work in a young and modern company in the heart of Munich - super central, directly at the Hackerbrücke.
- A familiar, open-minded and international working environment.
- Remuneration in line with the market, including a shareholding programme.
- Attractive employer benefits such as a company supplementary health insurance, the GuudCard as a sustainable shopping card, flexible working hours, homeofffice, mobile phone with private use (if desired), great employee discounts, cool employee events, JobRad, fresh fruit and most importantly - lots of fun at work! :)
KEYOU is a successful high-tech company from the Clean Mobility sector that develops innovative hydrogen technologies, specific H2 components and combustion processes for engine and vehicle manufacturers, with the help of which conventional engines can be transformed cost-efficiently into emission-free hydrogen engines - without major modifications to the basic engine.The new "green" combustion engine with KEYOU-inside technology means zero emissions, efficiency and economy at the same time - without compromising on performance, capacity or range. Vehicles with corresponding engines are considered zero emission vehicles according to the current EU standard. The technology is engine- and manufacturer-independent, scalable and can be used both onroad and offroad. Currently, the focus is on commercial vehicle engines. "Sustainable Zero Emission" thus becomes reality with KEYOU.